We R Memory Keepers Precision PRESS and Oxide Inks - A Photo Tutorial


Oxide Sunflower Card created by Cheryl Devlin


Hi Everyone

Today I wanted to share with you a quick card I created using Oxide Inks and the Precision Press. This tool is a must have for anyone who has ever had any problems with Stamping. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has created a gorgeous background that's taken a while to create and then..... I ink up my image and add it to my gorgeous background and the image isn't complete or is really pale and no matter how hard I try there is no way I can re-stamp because I know there is no way it will line up again. Well that's where the Precision Press comes to the rescue. I've added a Photo Tutorial here for you and also wanted to share an Awesome SPECIAL offer currently available until 5pm on Thursday 8th June 2017. 

Kaszazz are currently offering a number of different gift packs when you purchase a We R Memory Keepers Precision Press -  Click her to view the gift packs. But wait..... there's more, lol. If you also add a little more to your order (just over $15) you will also be given the choice of another gift - click her to see the freebie packs on offer. Please contact me to order your Precision Press or to ask any questions. 

Oxide Sunflower Card

Step 1:

Create a background using Distress Oxide Inks of your choice smooched onto a Non Stick Craft Sheet, spritzed with Perfect Pearl Water. Dry in between layers until you are happy with the result:




Step 2:

Place your piece of Oxide Coloured Paper into the Precision Press, secure with a little washi tape and position your stamp onto the paper (rubber side down). Bring the lid of the Precision Press down onto the image and open up again. Your Stamp will be attached to the lid. Stamp your image with Archival Jet Black Ink and close the lid onto the Coloured Paper.



When I first inked up the image, I wasn't happy with the crispness of the image and normally to try to line up the image again, it would be almost impossible to do free hand, however with the Precision Press, all you have to do is open the lid, re-ink the stamp and close the lid onto the paper again and the image will look darker and crisper. You can re-ink as many times as you like.

Once I had stamped the Sunflowers, I decided I wanted to add a message, so I repeated the process above and stamped the quote "ENJOY Today". This could have all been stamped at the same time, with both images positioned onto the Precision Press, however I stamped them separately as the quote was an afterthought, lol. :)





Step 3:

Matt your piece of Oxide Coloured Paper with Black Card and then attach to a White Base.

Oxide Sunflower Card created by Cheryl Devlin




Comments